Find the best Bitcoin (BTC) betting sites in May 2023. We review the best crypto sites that allow you to make deposit and withdraw your winnings with Bitcoin.
- What Is Bitcoin?
- Benefits Of Using Bitcoin For Gambling
- Financial Investment
- Safer Gambling Sites
- Faster, Limitless Payments
- Fewer Geographical Restrictions
- What Can Crypto Be Used To Gamble On?
- Casino Games
Bitcoin Betting Sites
Get $1000 Sign-up bonus
with Promo Code NEWBONUS
Stake.us: Claim the maximum new Stake.com bonus offer now when you join with promo code NEWBONUS. Up to $1000 free bet. Deposit $500 get 200% bonus up to $1000. Over 18s only. 35x wager requirement. Max Deposit $500. Level 3 KYC Verification required.
Use code NEWBONUS
Bc.Game Sport: Use the BC.Game Referral / Promo Code NEWBONUS on sign-up to claim. 18+. T&Cs apply
The sportsbook has great odds across a wide range of sports as well as lots of promotions, plus you can deposit using lots of different crypto coins.
The Stake.com code NEWBONUS can be used when joining to get an exclusive 200% deposit bonus. Up to $1000 bonus is available when you register with this code. The code can also be used at the excellent Stake crypto casino, which is home to around 2,000 casino games, including a number of exclusives.
- Very Good Reputation. Big bonus
- Great odds
- Accepts lots of crypto coins
- Live Streaming
- Payout details can be hard to find
Established in 2017, BC.Game is a crypto casino and sportsbook. BC.Game is home to around 2,000 games inside the online casino, more than 100 games at the live casino and offers betting on upwards of 20 different sports at any one time.
The BC.Game promo code NEWBONUS is available and offers a massive 740% welcome package. Four stages of the deposit offers get you a regular stream of bonuses.
- Deposit and bet in crypto. Huge number of cryptos accepted including Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ampleforth Dogecoin and Tether.
- Curacao license. Fully licenced by the Curacao government and a legit betting site and casino.
- Four-part Welcome Bonus. Get up to 780% in welcome bonuses with a four-part rewards system for your first four deposits.
- Huge Online Casino. Almost 2000 games to enjoy from Classic Dice to Plinko, and 100+ Live Casino games including Blackjack VIP and Immersive Roulette.
- New Sports Betting. Sports betting has been added to BC.Game with 30+ sports covered from football to eSports.
- VIP Club. Over 100 levels of Rewards in five separate categories from Bronze to Diamond.
- Slim Sportsbook. The sportsbook is an added bolt-on to the BC.Game casino and it has yet to reach the levels of more established betting sites.
- No Live Streaming. If you like watching live streams of sports you bet on, BC.Game don't offer that as a feature yet.
Bitcoin Betting Sites
What Is Bitcoin?
Benefits Of Using Bitcoin For Gambling
Safer Gambling Sites
Faster, Limitless Payments
Fewer Geographical Restrictions
What Can Crypto Be Used To Gamble On?
Bitcoin Betting Sites - FAQs
What Is A Bitcoin Betting Site?
Bitcoin betting sites are those that accept cryptocurrency as payment. Gamblers utilise Bitcoins to pay for their games on the websites. Many people believe digital money to be the safest type of gambling since it gives the player complete control and privacy.
What Are The Benefits of Gambling With Bitcoin?
Using Bitcoin to fund your gambling at online casinos and sportsbooks has a number of benefits over gambling with alternative payment systems, including safety, privacy, fewer limits and an investment opportunity.
Where Can I Buy Bitcoin For Gambling?
There are many platforms online that are used to create crypto wallets for buying and selling Bitcoin. The most popular of these include Coinbase, FTX and Gemini.
If you ever plan to invest in and gamble with altcoins, it may be worth checking out which of these each platform deals in so that you will not have to attain a new wallet in the future to do so.
How do I begin betting with Bitcoin?
There are a few steps you’ll need to complete to get started. Joining an exchange is key and opening a Bitcoin wallet is essential. Once you’ve connected your wallet to your bank account, you’ll be ready to start.
Is Bitcoin a good investment?
Bitcoin has high volatility making it one of the riskiest cryptos to buy into. However, it also has the highest value. If you’re willing to take the risk, this crypto could pay off in the long run.